Lowes's Home Improvement
- Provide exceptional customer service to achieve a positive market image and support business growth
- Utilize consultative sales techniques, and provide product information and payment options based on customers’ needs.
- Maintain organizations merchandizing standards and provided house cleaning through-out store.
- Collaborate effectively with employees, supervisors, and customers to ensure the highest Customer Service standards
- Facility Management- Identify, plan and coordinate service on store equipment
- Use exceptional leadership and guidance by training employees on policies, procedures, and merchandising.
- Present a professional, customer focused approach in representing the Lowe’s brand to customers.
- Proactively perform cycle counts multiple times per week
- Recognized by loss prevention for most accurate inventory in store.