To gain knowledge and experience in the Television-Film field in the pursuit of a successful Producing- Directing career.
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- Radio-Television-Film Major
- Photography Minor
Radio –Television-Film Department, San Jose State University
- Ensured Task given are handled and completed in a timely manner.
- Assisted Talent in arriving to set and off set safely and on time.
- Provided talent with make-up and stylist before shoot.
Sport’s Club, San Jose State University
Fitness Recreation Supervisor
- Ensured the safety of all Sport Club patrons by interpreting and enforcing the policies of the facility and any applicable health and safety laws
- Operated POS system with accuracy and efficiency.
- Operated cash register accurately and efficiently.
- Developed exceptional communication skills with fellow team members to assist customers with fast and friendly service.
- Trained incoming employees within three months of employment.
- Performed extensive inventory evaluations.
B&S Oriental Market
- Successfully opened and closed entire store as shift leader.
- Accurately entered data and evaluated inventory for incoming produce.
- Attended to customers’ needs and questions to their satisfaction
Hmong Student Cultural Enrichment Association, San Jose State University
Public Relation Manager
- Acted as a liaison between the public and management by appropriately handling and referring information on programs, suggestions, complaints, requests, updating notices and bulletin boards.
- Pro Tools, Final Cut, Sony Vegas
- Certified in CPR and AED
- Punctual, Hardworking, & Fast learning
- Able to prioritize and work well under pressure