Director of Sales
Wilmington, NC Sales Manager/Sales Director Generated revenue by selling solutions of background checks across the country. Strategized product services by creating corporate positioning statements delivered through multiple original marketing campaigns. Drove new client acquisition through a SaaS SDR/AE model where top of the funnel campaigns were implemented and marketed through outbound email and call initiatives. Worked with business development to train, market, and sell new/enhanced product offerings. Hired, trained, and mentored employees, many of whom this was their first job out of college.
- Turned around a department that had been having declining sales for 5 years. In 3 months new product sales were increasing year over year.
- Envisioned and created Sales Development Rep (SDR) team to address slowing sales. Implemented structure of the team, its pay structure, call cadence and metrics, and service level agreement. Inspired team to hit new growth objectives through coaching, lifelong learning classes, and sales labs.
- Closed new revenue gap in year over year sales from 27% under performance to currently 5% under by implementing SDR/AE model. Ended year with 3% growth. Total revenue for division hit budget. All this achieved while reducing overhead by 50%. First two months of 2016 were over budget.
- Implemented social media and digital marketing strategies that are being used company wide for solicitation of new business. Implemented RFP response team. Created unified look in prospect presentations using ClearSlide.
- Mentored two individuals in other departments as part of company's directive to grow strategic employees within the company.
- Served as a leader for the “Concierge Service” team. We provided proactive client solutions for issues that arose when our SaaS products needed enhancements in order to strengthen the clients business.