Apr 2015 - Nov 2015
- Collaborated with hiring teams to implement most effective processes to identify and attract relevant talent.
- Sourced passive and active prospects from LinkedIn, Github, etc.
- Developed A/B tests for optimizing messaging content.
- Researched and implemented tools to improve job posting visibility and inbound candidate flow.
- Worked with Taleo ATS.
- Set guidance for offer terms and extended verbal and written offers to candidates.
Jul 2014 - Feb 2015
- Managed full life-cycle recruiting process including communicating with hiring managers to understand requirements, advising hiring process, sourcing, pre-qualifying, recruiting both passive and active candidates, setting expectations, negotiating, and closing.
- Utilized LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, and other tools to source software engineers, web developers, database administrators, database engineers, data scientists, systems administrators, and DevOps engineers based on job requirements.
- Recruited candidates through internet research, internal database, cold calling, referrals, networking, and other strategies.
- Utilized personal brand to establish rapport with candidates.
- Worked with ATS systems such as Jobvite and Taleo.
- Scheduled interviews, briefing candidates before, and gathering feedback after.
- Checked references, negotiated terms and rates for each project or position, extended offers, and closed candidates.
- Established Talener's full-time staffing agreement with Sony Pictures Entertainment and completed first full- time placement.
2013 - 2014
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
2008 - 2013
B.S. Electronic Media & Film
Northern Arizona University
2010 - 2013
Certificate in Marketing & Promotion
Northern Arizona University, W.A. Franke College of Business