Apple European Headquarters ,Hollyhill
Production Assistant ,Floater
- Trained in over 20 stations to replace missing employees ,mainly on testing line of 21 and 27" iMac computers and assembly line.
- Working under pressure: in emergency situations had to learn a station in less than 15min and was timed after 2-3 hours ,the norm was 51 seconds ,I managed around 35 second / unit without quality issues.
- Experience in fast paced constantly monitored environment, 700 units a day target before Christmas.
- Full attendance and fast learning was crucial for the position.
- Complying with very strict cGMP ,antistatic clothing ,high security ,health and safety standards.
- Working in different teams ,under different supervisors every day. Fast accommodation and friendly personality was a must.