Campaign & Fundraising Senior Team Leader
My primary role is organise a team of staff and volunteers to bring Oxfam Ireland's Campaigns to a national level, to strategise our presence at suitable events and locations, ensure growing support and substantially increases Oxfam's Donor Base.
As Ireland's first ever 2-step fundraising venture, my to-do list has been wide and varied. I am very skilled at administering resources and take a hands-on approach to preparing my team to know their role, the campaign message and deliver results.
- Management: Recruitment, training, performance management in results based role
- Administration: Establishing systems and procedures from HR, Direct Mail, tele-fundraising, internal and external communication, Social Media marketing, presenting weekly/monthly reports
- IT: CRM, Microsoft Office, SPSS (statistics package), ArcGIS (Geographic Information Sytem)
- Event organisation- Sourcing events, liaising with external agencies, innovation and scaling presence on a national level
- Budgeting- Ensuring all campaign events and materials are cost effective, strong planning and managment
- Logistics- Sourcing suitable events, bookings, transport and set-up, accommodation