Mar 2014 - May 2014
- Searched for interesting data on the web and evaluate its potential for broad interest.
- Used Tableau Public product to explore data sets.
- Produced data visualizations to convey stories inside the data to readers online.
- Managed web pages and sites to build interest in stories as measured by page views.
- Worked with journalists, bloggers and social media to publicize stories on the web.
Jun 2012 - Jun 2013
Marketing Analyst II
- Ideated, researched and promoted content to targeted audiences for company's Social Media marketing initiative.
- Primary marketer for the social media team and delivered 100+ links weekly to increase value of web properties using effective SEO practices.
- Created targeted lists using advance search methods in order to diversify site's link profiles and corresponded to high volume of emails weekly.
- Managed and published content for company's portfolio using various CMS platforms while collaborating with in-house/external teams to ensure production of high quality content.
- Managed and executed company's video marketing initiative from content creation to promotion. Co-created training documents for all processes of the marketing department for new hires.
Oct 2010 - Jun 2012
- Developed and maintained a distribution list of 400+ contacts(site owners, contributors, bloggers) by utilizing social media and email marketing tactics.
- Content(Data Visualizations) placement on high level media sites(Forbes, Huffington Post, National Geographic, Mashable) and promoted campaigns through multiple social network channels(Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Digg.)
- Ideated, researched and promoted for company's Social Media content marketing supporting over 40 web properties.
- Initiated and executed company's resource content marketing and directory marketing strategies.
Apr 2009 - Sep 2010
Equities Trader/Systems Monitor
Cloud Tower Capital Management, LLC
- Primarily exited illiquid stocks and equities within multiple accounts.
- Researched and analyzed symbols determining their behavior, thus executing trades accordingly.
- Monitored systems for any irregularities and issues within automated trading processes.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube)