Performed technical planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and management of Internet, intranet, and extranet activities, including systems architecture, application development, and vendor and technical management of websites. Supported customers in network management and computer support for assigned area of responsibility. Participated in the development of policies and procedures for assigned specialties. Managed projects as assigned.
Webmaster for FLRA / Network Manager & Administrator for FLRA Enterprise
- Designed the strategy for cutting over from bridged network to Frame Relay. Received Award.
- Responsible for network backups and restoration of information
- Responsible for website backups.
- Developed plan to work towards Section 508 compliance and beyond (UX improvement)
- Responsible for quarterly EEO statistics posting and other mandated info on front page.
Senior Helpdesk Technician / Customer Support
Developed, proposed, updated, maintained, and improved documentation for HelpDesk processes. Developed processes for handling eConferencing. Developed documentation for troubleshooting network problems.
- Inefficiencies reduced the number of average calls per day from 52 to 7 calls.
- Responsible for Active Directory (Server 2008) / MS Exchange administrative tasks (Adding users, add/remove from distribution lists, name changes, etc.)
- Responsible for CISCO UNITY administration and basic system maintenance
- DAR (Designated Agency Representative) for FTS-2000 and FTS-2001. Provided support for WITS 2001 and their migration to WITS3 and Networx.
- Supported the migration of the Centrix telephone system to Cisco VOIP testing data and voice circuits.
Management of Public Systems
Developed documentation for editor training using the Drupal WYSIWYG editor. Developed processes and documentation for publishing FLRA decisions and trained personnel. Managed systems for compliance (FOIA and EEO reporting) and agency public training programs.
- Reduced the average time to publish FLRA Decisions from weeks to 30 minutes.
- Eliminated the need for specialized programs and training also reducing costs.
- Eliminated the need for a dedicated person for publishing Decisions.
- Responsible for assisting in the use of the Polycom & Adobe Connect for scheduling meetings
- Responsible for Polycom & Adobe Connect software upgrades and meeting processes