Performed technical planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and management of Internet, intranet, and extranet activities, including systems architecture, application development, and vendor and technical management of websites. Supported customers in network management and computer support for assigned area of responsibility. Managed projects as assigned.
Webmaster for FLRA / Network Manager & Administrator for FLRA Enterprise
- Designed the strategy for cutting over from bridged network to Frame Relay. Received Award.
- Responsible for network backups and restoration of information
- Responsible for website backups.
Helpdesk Technician / Customer Support
Developed, proposed, updated, maintained, and improved documentation for HelpDesk processes. Developed processes for handling eConferencing. Developed documentation for troubleshooting network problems.
- Inefficiencies reduced the number of average calls per day from 52 to 7 calls.
- Responsible for Active Directory (Server 2008) / MS Exchange administrative tasks (Adding users, add/remove from distribution lists, name changes, etc.)
- Responsible for CISCO UNITY administration and basic system maintenance
- DAR (Designated Agency Representative)
- Supported the migration to VOIP by creating user accounts and testing data and voice circuits.
Management of Public Systems
Managed systems for compliance (FOIA and EEO reporting) and agency public training programs.
- Reduced the average time to publish FLRA Decisions from weeks to 30 minutes.
- Reduced training costs.
- Eliminated the need for a dedicated person for publishing Decisions.
- Scheduled use of conferencing equipment for online public meetings
- Responsible for conference equipment software upgrades