Perry A. Denning
CEO/COO/GM/Executive Management Consultant
High energy and high integrity with innate abilities to quickly assess and drive business and operational excellence.
SEMICOA Corporation | Celeritek, Inc. | Insilica | FyreStorm I VLSI Technology, Inc. | Texas Instruments
Comprehensive executive leadership making effective transformational changes to effect superior management of technology, business, manufacturing, engineering, finance, projects, processes and systems. Demonstrated start-up level changes with energy, accountability, results driven growth and performance. Enabled partnership level relationships with agencies, universities and customers
Capabilities and Skills
- Team Leadership Mentoring & Coaching
- Business Plan Development & Implementation
- Environments of Collaboration
- Personal & Professional Accountability
- Rapid Development of Customer Pipeline
- Trust Relationships with Customer Companies
- Organizational Development & Revitalization
- Expertise in Strategic Planning & Start-ups
- Architecture of Real-Time Processes & Systems
- Consensus Management
- Employee Empowerment
- Lean, Six Sigma
- Constraint Discipline Expertise
- Manufacturing Facility Design & Construction
- Semiconductor – Engineering / Manufacturing
- Operations / Supply Chain / consumer products
- Total Quality & Total Cycle Time Coach
Highly successful skills at hiring and leading A+ people, inspiring a common vision forged through teamwork empowerment that brings businesses to new levels of efficiency, productivity, profitability and operating excellence.
An innate ability to quickly assess, analyze and evaluate by effective management measurements the constraints in any process or system thus enabling revitalizing change in business, manufacturing, engineering and financial systems.
Orchestration of entire start-up of business and all elements of remote site major manufacturing facilities. Abilities to control and mitigate capital intensive requirements, government and agency safety and environmental requirements.
Demonstrated innovation and business development practices to drive continuous improvement methodologies and controls focused on EBITDA performance and operational excellence.
- Customer-Focused Leadership. Technically diverse and savvy leader who focuses both evolutionary and revolutionary R&D efforts on implementing “customer-centric” strategic planning to drive sustainable market presence and create customer driven solutions in the turnaround, rapid growth and start-up of mid-size corporations and divisions across the US, Asia and Europe.
- “Best in Class” Practices. Highly adept at structuring and aligning organizations, instilling best practices, data driven management metrics, advanced IT & ERP/MES systems, quality, (Lean methodologies), total cycle-time (TCT), strategic planning, financial control and constraint modeling. Perceptive and skilled at insightful organizational restructuring. Held engineering and manufacturing leadership roles across every discipline in the high technology industry, raw materials to finished goods.
- Established Vendor and Customer Relationships across Technology Industries. Built trust partnerships with companies that included Fortune 500.Outstanding at setting aggressive yet attainable goals, establishing the right measurements and building shared vision with the team to create a passion for success.
- Customer-Focused Leadership. High growth Operational and Quality management skills in the turnaround, rapid growth and start-up of mid-size corporations and divisions of up to 1,000 employees across the US, Asia and Europe. Held engineering leadership roles across every discipline in the high technology industry. High EBITDA growth management in cost sensitive markets.
- “Best in Class” Operations. Highly adept at structuring and aligning organizations instilling best practices of management with metrics, advanced IT, MES & ERP systems, quality (Lean methodologies), total cycle-time (TCT). Skilled in strategic planning, financial control and constraint modeling. Data driven management style using comprehensive measurements and benchmarking.
- Established Vendor and Customer Relationships across the Technology Industry. Built trust and service partnerships with companies that included Tong Hsing Electronics, TSMC, Chartered Semiconductor, Hitachi, ASE, Lockheed Martin, Motorola, SMH Grp., Amkor and Applied Materials.
Career History: Creating Sustainable, Innovative Companies that Grow Shareholder Value