Director of Studies/Teaching Fellow
Centre for Applied Linguistics, University of Warwick
- Teaching Fellow - Short Courses, Pre-sessional English, and In-sessional English support
- Director of Studies - Project Management - bespoke syllabus design, lesson planning, timetabling and staffing - Short Course Unit and Warwick Pre-Sessional.
- Overseas Projects - Teacher Training Kazakhstan and China
- Pre-sessional Teaching Observation Lead - management of observation team, standardisation of observation activities, staff appraisal and feedback, follow up and organising CPD
- Support colleagues with ILT - Moodle/Mahara, plus training and supporting colleagues in use of a wide range of technology tools to enhance teaching & learning
- Research team member - British council project "Investigating video and on screen capture tools for teaching"
- Teacher Training Consultancy - Kazakhstan, Iran and Krygystan
- Trainer: Centre for Global Engagement-Internationalization at Home Programme.