Director of Studies/Teaching Fellow
Centre for Applied Linguistics, University of Warwick
- Teaching Fellow - comprehensive range of duties on Short Courses, Presessional English, and Insessional English support as required.
- Director of Studies - responsible for development of range of pedagogic activities - bespoke syllabus design, lesson planning, timetabling and staffing - Short Course Unit and Warwick Pre-Sessional. Organising social/cultural activities
- Lead on Presessional Teaching Observation - management of observation team, standardization of observation activities, staff appraisal and feedback, follow up and organising CPD
- Specialist training of overseas teachers/examiners
- Support colleagues with ILT - Moodle/Mahara, plus training and supporting colleagues in use of a wide range of technology tools to enhance teaching & learning
- Research team member - British council project "Investigating video and on screen capture tools for teaching"
- Teacher Training Consultancy - Overseas travel on behalf of Short Course Unit
- Trainer: Centre for Global Engagement-Internationalization at Home Programme.