Marketing & PR Manager
As Marketing and PR Manager I have worked across an extensive client portfolio including Guinness World Records, Triumph International, Speedo, Royal Mail, Nestle, Samsung, National Lottery Good Causes and Celebrity Cruises.
- Experienced in delivering high quality marketing, PR and communication campaigns
- All aspects of media & public relations for clients, including: writing & distributing press releases and broadcast advisories for national, regional & trade media across all platforms (TV, radio, online & print)
- Experienced in the use of website design programmes, CRM and e-marketing.
- Management of Google Analytics, SEO and database analysis for the development of sales leads.
- Organising PR and media conferences/events, educational photography and video workshops and meet the media panel debates.
- Wrote original content to strengthen brand awareness, integrity, and the image of the company through social media, E-mail campaigns, and online relationship building.
- Managed a wide range of public relations activities, including Online Advertising, Strategic Marketing, and campaign coordination.
- Designed bespoke websites (Online Press Office) for all clients to advance the objectives and success of distribution to the UK and international media.
Highlights: Finalist at PR Week Awards 2010 for Best use of TV, Radio and Internet
Winner of the Twit Awards 2009 for Best use of Photography
Finalist of the Twit Awards 2010 for Best B2B feed.