Marketing Director, Advertising Director, Top Management Advertising Agency.
- More than 15 years of experience leading Marcom strategies for top Fortune 100 companies.
- 9 years in positions with international responsibilities. Proven experience working in Europe and Latam.
- Led transnational teams up to 40 people
- Demonstrable sales track-record
- Successfully manage marcom budgets starting at 60 million USD.
- Cross industry clients serviced: Telefonica of Spain, Movistar (mobile telephony), AT&T, ExxonMobil, R.J. Reynolds, Inversis Bank (online banking), Air Europa (T&T), Halcon Viajes (T&T), Springfield (retail), IBM and the Romanian Government (Public sector)
- Core professional competences include: brand building, strategic marketing development, segmented marketing, Relationship Marketing Programs, 360º marcom strategy and implementation, new product / business launch and globally distributed team management.
Nov 2008 - Present
Member of the Board
Organic Advanced Company
Web based project 2.0 in which I participate as partner (www.dooplan.com)
Jan 2006 - Present
Client Service Director
Telefonica of Spain (3rd largest telco in the world by market cap.)
Responsible for the global 360º strategy and marcom activity in Spain. 17 direct reports.
·Imagenio – Digital TV over DSL Line, including Pay per View and Video on Demand. 12 % market share since launch date (3 years)
·Two-Play, Three-Play. 7 out of 10 new lines are from Telefonica
·Fiber Optic. 3.000 new users in one month.
Springfield (Spanish retail chain present in 45 countries)
Launch of 4 new collections per year on a WW level (Catalogues, POP Material, ATL+BTL campaign, Events, Loyalty Club)
Introduction of SPF Woman. Since its creation (20 years ago) SPF had always been a male only retail chain.
·Successful launch of all year round collections
·Reposition of the retail chain from male only to Unisex. Average yearly growth of 5% after the repositioning.
Mar 2004 - Jan 2006
Principal and Founding partner
Marketing and Advertising Consultant. Projects developed for Accenture, Santander Group (retail banking), Movistar (mobile telephony) and the Romanian Government.
- On February 2005 I was appointed by the European Union as one of the Marketing & Advertising experts that would be working with the Romanian Government to launch an implement an Advertising Campaign. The campaign was destined to present to the Romanian population the new Anticorruption Laws that the Government was preparing as one of the key initiatives they needed to fulfill in order for them to enter in the EU.
1998 - 2004
Regional Account Director
Strategic and creative leadership of Telefonica in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Italy, Peru and Colombia
·Successful migration of all local brands to the Telefonica Brand.
·Direct report and supervision of 6 DDB offices.
·Increase Telefonica’s brand awareness by 80% during my tenure.
Chief Integrating Officer for all marcom disciplines
Design and implementation of the Relationship Marketing Program Spain/Portugal.
1994 - 1998
Regional Account Director
Ogilvy & Mather Miami
Client management in Latin America. Strategic development and execution of numerous integrated campaigns. As a Regional hub, provided support and leadership to 13 local O&M offices.
1992 - 1994
Young & Rubicam/The Bravo Group
AT&T, R.J Reynolds....