Business Performance Management Analyst
PETROBRAS via HOPE Recursos Humanos S/A
Achievements: Coordinated close to 50 critical analysis meetings, in which I monitored under the inventory management leadership, a dashboard of 12 KPIs of highly valued assets accounting for 40% of Petrobras' inventory. Led a cost reduction initiative realizing over $500K in actual cost savings.
- Collaborate closely with inventory management leadership to conduct annual strategic planning initiatives, driving targeted action plans to improve lagging operational results.
- Develop and organize management reports, KPIs and content for the Business Unit’s critical analysis
- Provide support and expertise on feasibility studies, business analysis and KPIs management
- Prepare business, Stock Transport Orders (STO) and SOX reports
- Follow up on Material Management Incidents and intervene closely with IT when necessary
- Manage several special projects as assigned