I am a motivated and enthusiastic Communications Media major at North Carolina State University. Not only do I enjoy working with film, TV and marketing but I have experience in all of those categories through work and schooling. I am very eager to get my foot in the door by getting my first job in the industry.
Jun 2007 - Present
- Acted as Key Grip during filming.
- Provided creative advice when filming angles, lighting, etc.
- Worked in editing booth adding effects and cutting the piece together.
- Helped distrubute product and dealt with customers.
Jan 2009 - Present
- Pre-promotion around NCSU's campus for Ubisoft Game releases.
- Distribute products through various mechanisms around campus.
- Organize, plan and budget video game launch parties at the campus game room.
- Report back to Ubisoft headquarters in San Francisco with event results.
Aug 2007 - Present
Jun 2005 - Jul 2006
- Attended Film Production summer school for two summers.
- Won Best Comedy in 2005 summer school film awards.
- Edited/Produced film that won Best Drama in 2006.
- Attended advanced film program during the second summer.