Forward-thinking, creative professional with a proven record in customer service, staff development, and company expansion. Successful project manager, able to take ideas from on-paper concepts to real-life situations. Enthusiastic supporter of the arts and art education programs that inform and empower students and staff.
Jul 2014 - Apr 2015
County Market Cafe
- Supervises and coordinates all back of the house and front of house operations mand personnel.
- Over seeing all food preparation, kitchen and storeroom areas and training.
- Does all purchases or requisitions food items, supplies and equipment.
- Plans and participates in menu planning and food production.
May 2012 - Jul 2014
- Utilized high levels of energy and superior multi-tasking abilities to quickly fill drink orders in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork by keeping an eye on my fellow server’s tables and assisting when possible.
Apr 2011 - Jun 2014
- Provide excellent patron experiences through phenomenal customer service, evidenced by regular patrons requesting to sit in my section.
- Consistently meet sales goals by effectively managing sections and multi-tasking.
Aug 2009 - Mar 2011
- Assisted in on-site wine making process
- Profound knowledge of rare & fine wines
- Familiarity with marketing, promotion and sales processes
- Utilized knowledge of the food and wine menu, ingredients in specialty drinks to make the perfect recommendation for each customer
May 2008 - Aug 2009
Assistant Store Manager
- Ensured store’s overall appeal and shop-ability through a highly knowledgeable staff, customer service and theme-based window display.
- Directed daily warehouse operations to check-in product shipments, and oversaw heightened inventory control procedures as a part of loss prevention program.
- Supervised 80 employees in areas of scheduling, assignment delegation and overall supervision
Jul 2007 - Jan 2008
- Processed museum memberships
- Sold museum passes and store merchandise
- Lead guided tours of museum / gallery exhibits
- Setup and took down museum / gallery exhibits
Aug 2013 - Dec 2013
MPA/Master of Arts
Aug 2001 - May 2005
Apr 2008 - May 2008
- Organize and manage daily operations, theft prevention and predict labor vs volume.
- Hiring and recruiting
- Able to adapted to changes and work with them in a quick and efficient manner.
Jul 2007 - Jan 2008
- In charge of overseeing and organizing the paint department inventory.
- Help create and maintain a budget for the entire season.
- Create and document all paint elevations and production notes.
- Gain a knowledgeable methods of reproduction of color, texture, preparation and ageing of all surfaces.
- Paint and maintain all backdrops, sets, set dressings, and props.
Jul 2006 - Jul 2007
- Designed all posters, brochures, and advertisements.
- Created playbills for current productions.
- Fundraising for current and upcoming seasons.
- Dramaturg for show productions.
- in charge of customer aquisition, marketing, public relations and client retention
State Park Ranger
Order of the Arrow (BSA)
Boy Scouts of America
Public speaking and small group communication
Marketing and Advertising
Chinese brush painting, watercolors, photography, wine making, glacier climbing, rock climbing, backpacking, white water kayaking, deep sea fishing, fly fishing, canoeing, snorkeling, winter camping, and low-impact camping.