Proven results-oriented Talent Acquisition Leader and HR Consultant
- Accomplished Talent Acquisition Leader, Executive, Technical, Engineering, Financial and Corporate Recruiter
- Partnered with senior management to develop and implement cost-effective workforce plans to maximize human capital assets and sourcing strategies while proactively updating management with recruiting progress
- Proven track record of successfully locating, identifying and closing top candidate talent and attracting qualified candidates while positioning the organization as an “Employer of Choice”.
- Experience encompasses start-up companies to Fortune 100 and seasoned in several multinational corporate environments
- Over 7 years in HR Management and over 15 years in HR Talent Acquisition Leadership
- Over 28,000 LinkedIn connections; skilled in “Boolean Black belt”
- Seasoned in researching/sourcing target key candidates through Social/Professional networking including pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Effective development and implementation of Talent Acquisition strategies to support overall business objectives
- Ability to grasp and provide enterprise-wide perspectives and anticipate long and short term goals
- Led EEO/Diversity Planning strategy and tactical workforce development/implementation execution at Teledyne.
- Increased diversity hiring for non-exempt service worker by 27% at Southern California Edison (SCE).
- Skilled at behavioral interviewing and technical skills assessment and experienced in Full Cycle Recruiting
- Well experienced in: Taleo, Vurv, Resumix, Restrac, Personic, Employ!, Openhire, Webhire (Kenexa), RecruitMax
- Consulted with Disney as Vurv Administrator for all Disney companies throughout the US.
- Demonstrated experience in full cycle recruiting for diverse and hard-to-find skilled professionals
- Successfully managed 3rd party vendor relationships
- Utilize distinctive behavioral interviewing techniques to evaluate candidates and implemented metrics reporting
- Led University Campus Recruitment program; exceeding Rocketdyne Division hire expectations by 250%.
- Hired over 300 diverse Engineering, IT, and financial candidates for SCE
Boeing – Rocketdyne Division
Candle Corporation (Now IBM)
Hughes Space and Communications
J2Global Communications, Inc.
LifeCare Family Services
Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Southern California Edison
Studio Park Partners Architecture
Telezone (Irwin Naturals
The Walt Disney Company
Total Care Landscape Architects (TCLA)
Troll Systems Inc.
Western Asset Management
Other clients include: MGM/UA, International Rectifier, Micropolis Corporation, Power-One, Lincoln Financial Planners, Security First Group, and Disney - Buena Vista Home Video