- Secrets of Strategic Copywriting
- Successful Contracting and Consulting
- Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Understanding Commercial Law
- School of Business Administration (University of Western Ontario) - Executive Marketing Program for High Technology-Based Business
- Canadian Advertising Agency Practitioners Course (CAAP)
- Canadian Marketing (University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies)
- Very strong presentation skills to customers, executive,and staff audiences.
- Both spoken and written communications are clear, targeted and effective.
- Experienced in researching, developing and publishing actionable and relevant Business and Marketing Plans for business of all sizes
- Consistently achieved sales objectives in spite of post 9/11 market conservatism and industry downturn.
- Established strong reputation for managing, motivating and training staff for maximum results in all sales positions.
- Successfully managed customer database to establish sales targets, build the sales pipeline and improve efficiency in inside/outside sales groups.
- Effectively developed sales incentive programs tied into internal tracking mechanisms.
- Managed a highly successful launch of the morning edition of The Daily Courier, Kelowna which won the President’s Award of Marketing Excellence. This was held up as a corporate example of how to re-launch a paper on-budget and within an “impossible” time-frame.
- Developed the first marketing plan and ad/promotional support for the Kiwanis Club of Vancouver, TV Auction 2001 which resulted in significant organizational and promotional improvements. Past Chairman: “Made me proud to be a Kiwanian!”
- Effective in managing sales force, leading sales meetings, building team moral and increasing sales productivity. Continually interviewed and selected new reps.
- Effectively works with problematic employees to turn problems into strong corporate assets. One became top salesman of the year and President said “You have saved the company over $1million as a result of your management skills”.
- As a partner of Professional Services Marketing, performed a major organizational review of all locations of a leading CGA firm leading to a major restructuring.
- Provided successful business and market planning for many small businesses in Vancouver and Toronto as well as graphic and web site development and support. Continuously added value and changed out-dated methods to take advantage of new media opportunities.
To assist small/medium sized business in achieving dynamic sales results as a Sales and Marketing Professional experienced in managing both corporate resources and external suppliers satisfying the business objectives in the most cost efficient and effective manner.
Yanda International Health City in Beijing, China required an Investment Business Plan to generate US $1 billion to cover the cost of state-of-the-art medical euipment. Mission accomplished within 3 months of completion of the plan! "Because of my experience with Paul, I have enthusiastically referred him over the past five years for Management Consulting projects to business associates and colleagues in need of such services. In addition Paul has used me for a reference for other consulting projects and I have been happy to provide it and also to hear of their positive experiences with his services." Kerr BellPresident, Vancouver Bookbinding Ltd. “The audit conducted proved to be invaluable. A series of recommendations were presented to the Executive Board of Directors BC, and at the Annual National General Meeting in Redondo Beach, California. The audit report was well received and led to many positive changes within our organization.” Ken RichardsonCGA Managing Partner, EPR “It was as a result of Paul’s recommendations and under his guidance that we were able to consolidate the image and interaction of our various offices and implement an effective Internet Web site presence which has resulted in improved consumer awareness and new business. Paul also established the internet processes and procedures as well as provided training for my staff on how to develop content and easily update our continuous stream of fares, packages, cruises and specials.” Donna RosePresident & General Manager, Roseway Travel “Paul Moore of PM Integrated Marketing was recommended to me based on his extensive sales and marketing experience with high tech, Tier 1 clients comprising our target market; significant senior manager experience in the International marketplace; and successful consulting experience in Toronto, Kelowna and Vancouver. He performed exceptionally well and addressed many strategic organizational issues, worked closely with my senior management team in Marketing, Sales, Technology, Training and HR and provided assistance, guidance and motivation in driving the company to reach its annual objectives.” Tony SaadatChief Operating Officer, EOS International “Paul’s review led to a series of recommendations for marketing process and procedure improvements, assisting management on revisions to employee job descriptions, reviews and hiring criteria, restructuring our supplier interfaces and worked closely with management at all levels to ensure a smoothly running marketing operation.” Bryan LockerVice-President International Sales, Argus International “Paul was instrumental in providing a total audit of the processes, procedures, staffing and functions of the existing Auction Committee. He drafted and presented a plan addressing the total reorganization and repositioning of the Auction program to the Kiwanis Executive Committee and obtained unanimous approval. Once his paid contractual commitment was completed, and since they are a volunteer-based organization, he continued to give freely of his time and advice to advance their program objectives.” Rob HitchensPresident, InSite Media “Paul completed a total audit of the processes, procedures, staffing and functions of the Auction Committee on time and more importantly, on budget. He presented his recommendations, which included a significant re-positioning of the Auction to the Kiwanis Executive, and it was accepted with great enthusiasm. While Paul's commitment to the Auction had been more than fulfilled, he realized that we needed additional assistance and volunteered his skills and enthusiasm without reservation. In the words of the Auction Chairman, "it made me proud to be a Kiwanian".” Brenda Dayton CesareoPast President, Vancouver Kiwanis Children’s TV Auction While working with Thomson Newspapers in Kelowna, Paul received the President's Award for Marketing Excellence for converting the afternoon paper to a morning edition."The entire operation contributed to a well-designed, effective implementation plan relaunching the newspaper into the community."Richard HarringtonPresident/CEO, Thomson Newspapers
- Past membership in Vancouver Board of Trade, North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce, Canadian Association of Management Consultants
Manager Sales and Distribution
Sales and implementation manager responsible for sales, distribution and financial transactions related to new lottery distribution in Metro Toronto.
Grant/Tandy Advertising LTD.
- Responsible for advertising planning and execution for Norwich Pharmaceutical (Glass Plus, Janitor in a Drum, Fantastic, Simonize Car care Products), Quaker State Motor Oil, Amaretto di Sarrono Liqueur
- New business pitches
Mar 1992 - Present
Professional Sales and Marketing Consultant providing management support in sales, marketing, advertising, promotion, public relations, telemarketing and research to business clients.
- Innovative Licensing & Promotion, Inc. - Surrey, BC - outbound lead development
- Simon Universal Sprinkler - North Vancouver, BC - outbound lead development
- Critical Restoration and Rentals Ltd., Vancouver - business planning
- KJC Inc., Vancouver - product planning for haute couture fashion
- Yanda International Health City, Beijing, China - investment Business Plan - generated $1B financing
- 24/7 Communications, Vancouver - strategic VOIP Business Planning
- Vancouver Bookbinding Ltd., Vancouver - business and marketing plan, web site, logo design, PowerPoint presentation, sales analysis
- Gibson Paints, Surrey - advertising, PowerPoint presentation to Wal-Mart USA
- Roseway Travel, West Vancouver - web site design and development
- Kiwanis Club of Vancouver, TV Auction 2001, Vancouver - marketing plan, auction re-organization, advertising, brochure design and development and assisted in implementation
- Argus Technologies, Burnaby - Global Marketing Manager
- International Library Systems (SydneyPlus), Richmond - Marketing Manager responsible for telemarketing, inside sales, database analysis and maintenance, trade shows and events
- Evancic Perrault Robertson, Coquitlam - provincial organizational review and recommendations leading to significant restructuring
- Executives For Rent, Vancouver - web site design and implementation, logo and image development
- Water Pure & Simple, Penticton - Marketing, channel analysis, communications, promotions and public relations
- The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce- small business market consultant
- Discis Knowledge Research Inc.- advertising, promotional support
- Phantech Software - software evaluation and positioning/costing recommendation
- Not-For-Profit - voluntary marketing support
2001 - 2002
Sales and Marketing Manager
- NAFTA Contract for 1 year
- Leading Library Software Automation provider
- Managed inside/outside sales force, telemarketing, marketing and event support group
1995 - 1997
Marketing and Distribution Director
- Managed marketing, newspaper retail promotions and events
- Won President's Award for Marketing Excellence for rebranding Kelown's Daily Courier as a morning paper
- Managed distribution for free daily papers and utilized new database to sell targeteed delivery for local business
1986 - 1992
Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Director Advertising and Marketing Communications - for Canada, Carribean, Central and South America
- Senior Advertising Manager
- Advertising Manager
1978 - 1986
Advertising, Sales and Marketing
- Marketing Manager - INFOPRO
- Sales Manager - Small Business Market
- Promotion Manager
- Advertising Manager
Promotional Event Management
Sales and Marketing Consultant
Sep 1967 - Jun 1971
Bachelor of Arts
Four years Honours Degree