Key account management, Recruitment, HR Business Partner
• Involved in discussions with the hiring manager to understand and gather requirements.
Strategise and plan on how the requirements/Hiring process can be closed well within the Service Level Agreement.
• Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle right from identifying and selecting talent of varied skill sets for different level of the organization through database of job site, Placement agencies, Referrals. Drafting of Advertisement, Conducting Walk Ins.
• Maintain a good rapport with channel partners to facilitate closures. Being a single point of contact, provide them with relevant and timely feedback and ensure they are kept motivated.
• Point of contact for managing all escalations, providing issue resolutions with partners.
• Designed and implemented Employee referral programs.
• Efficiently screen the source candidates with emphasize lying solely on quality.
• Coordinate with the candidates and interviewers to set up the right expectations for interviews.
• Maintain a low turnaround time from sourcing to closure.
• Coming up with innovative staffing strategies that could provide with a qualified and diverse candidate pool and improve hiring numbers.
• Display competency in rapport building with the new hires ensuring their smooth transition.
Mentor and help new recruiters on board until they settle down and get well conversant with the recruitment process.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly status reports.
• Involve in conducting recruitment events at various locations.
• Involved in traveling for the Hiring events and was SPOC for the event.
• Taking a brief HR round before the candidate is placed before the interview panel and taking details like personal details, reason to leave the current job, expectation from the new job, salary expectations, time required to join, education background etc.
• Involved in End to End recruitment life cycle.
• Handled situations under high pressure and achieved the targets as per the given SLA's.