Search Engine Marketing - Accounts Manager
Logicserve Digital Pvt. Ltd.
- Understanding client goals/objectives & Develop strategic AdWords account plans for the clients with an eye towards identifying creative and revenue generating initiatives.
- Responsible for keeping track of all the client’s needs and helping them optimize and find out opportunities to increase revenue, reduce churn and lapse and aid in advertising acquisition
- Responsible for clients AdWords marketing strategy, including budget allocation management, strategic planning and roll-out plans and measurement of these campaigns.
- Identify growth opportunities from the client portfolio and drive revenue
- Recognize target areas for acquisition and conversion enhancements.
- Reviewed the success of promotional and search engine campaigns using Google Analytic tools.
- Focus on continuous testing new BETA features, CRM segmentation, and data-driven decision making.
- Conduct training sessions on Search Engine Marketing & Google Analytics for the new trainees
- Devising and executing paid marketing strategies for existing client and new business pitches
- Assist Pre Sales Team in Auditing AdWords Account & Provide them detailed report on Scope of Work
- Research & Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Planning digital road map for clients apart from achieving lead targets & delivering a healthy pipeline for leads for future
- Assist & handling end to end campaign requirement and help clients / brands achieve their marketing goals.