Business development manager and sales representative, with strong background in project management, cabinetry design & layout, and commercial/residential office interiors. Focused on consultative approach to selling by helping clients identify business opportunities, then advising on products and services as solutions to achieve goals. Proficient at intricate technical details with a strong aptitude for mathematics and analysis. Equally adept at determining and achieving objectives independently, as well as contributing positively to team efforts. Ability to develop rapport with people at all levels of responsibility, up to and including C-level executives.
· Territory Manager · Project Manager · Kitchen Designer· New Business Development · Work Breakdown Structuring · 20/20 Design & CAD Systems· Product Sales Training · Presentations · Design & Layout· Sales Forecasting & Budgeting · Mathematical Analysis · Customer Retention· A/R Management · Negotiation · Strategic Planning
Kerry Group Design & Renovations, East Brunswick NJ, 08816 - April 2008 to Present
Project Manager - Alps Technologies, Inc. - Somerset NJ, 08873 - April 2007 to April 2008
Account Representative - Yellowbook USA - Staten Island NY 10314 - July 2006 to March 2007
Sales Representative - A. Design Associates - Pomona NY 10970 - March 2003 to July 2006
Manager of Inside Sales & Design - Yorktowne, Inc. - South River NJ 08882 - Jan 1995 to March 2003
- Increased annual sales revenue for Yorktowne's Northern NJ region from under $ 198,000 to $ 1,387,000 in first 18 months. Rewarded with expanded territory including Northern NJ, Rockland, Orange, Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties NY and Fairfield county CT.
- Managed and launched project to develop new cabinet distributorship division for Alps Technologies which integrated with and complemented current solid surface manufacturing and offered a new source of sales revenue.
- Placed within top 5 sales representatives in all quarters from 2000-2003 in Yorktown's eastern region in gross profit percentage, including 9 number 1 finishes.
- Defined and implemented new sales plans for A. Design Associates, which resulted in an average of 38% increase in revenue, per years 2003-2006.
- Placed first out of 24 field representatives in the Staten Island office of Yellowbook USA, in percentage of increase on renewal accounts with an average of 41.44% increase during first quarter 2007.
- Received certificate for finishing as valedictorian in Yellowbook USA's training class, July 2006.
- Co-led AMA organization of 30 representatives (over 500 individual members), increasing 2004 net worth by 106% from 2005-2006.
- Created new design services program for Yorktowne’s NJ Branch, enabling builders, contractors and dealers to offer customized services to their clients and homeowners. Providing this unique service resulted in greater productivity in the NJ Branch sales force, increased market share, and customer loyalty.
Computer Information Systems / Information Technology - Middlesex County College, Edison NJ, 08818
Vice-Chairman - AMA District II (State of NJ) - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
President - Bradley Gardens Social Club(Established 1937) - 2005, 2006, 2009
Past Board Member- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), Northern NJ Chapter
Past Board Member - Eastern Monmouth Area Chamber of Commerce (EMACC), Red Bank, NJ