Senior Software Engineer
- Software Designer/Architect for the Semi-Automated Forces (SAF) CSCI for the Operational Mission Simulator (OMS) of the Maritime Helicopter Program (MHP).Integration of SAF with ASCD, Radar, EO/IR and ESM subsystems simulators for the OMS.
- Software Designer/Architect for the Scenario Manager to support Semi-Automated Forces (SAF) and Diagnostics Manager CSCIs for the Operational Mission Simulator (OMS) of the Aurora Modernization program.
- Software project engineer/lead for the Fire Control software on the Mobile Gun System.
- Software Test Lead for a large naval electronic command and control integration project (HYDRA).The activities ranged from architectural design, integration, and software test planning using the latest state of the art tools on Commercial Off-The Shelf display and DSP hardware.
- Software project engineer/architect and cost account manager for a Windows NT/Visual C++ based workstation (GDC Custom Intel P2 hardware/Diagnostic and power management software).
- Software project engineer/lead for the Fire Control software on the Bradley M2/A3.
- Requirements specifications/proposal activities for the Bradley M2/A3 fighting vehicle.
- System/software design activities for the Challenger tank Fire control system.