Promoted to build and manage long-term customer relationships with engineering, procurement, and operational groups at Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Bell Helicopter, Raytheon, and the US Military.
- Identified and won business, generating $6.2M sales per year by focusing on underpenetrated markets for core products
- Produced $5.6M annual run rate revenue through product specification and new offerings for key clients
Director, Business Development (‘03-‘05)
After successfully revitalizing the Atlanta operation, transferred to drive national and international key account acquisition.
- Integrated the recently-acquired Permatex Automotive product line, capturing additional $2M business in year one
- Gained entry to unexplored markets such as automotive, marine, oil & gas, and telecom, contributing to 18% of total sales
General Manager (‘01-‘03)
Assigned to turnaround a non-performing packaging and distribution acquisition in Atlanta; oversaw 25 employees and $2M P&L.
- Elevated sales 24% and margins 12% by reducing lead times, strengthening product quality, and optimizing stock turns via Lean methodologies and sourcing strategies. Achieved AS 9100 certification, yielding a 44% increase in first time quality ratings
International Sales & Marketing Manager (‘98-‘01)
Customer Service Manager (‘97-‘98)
M&A/Market Research Executive (‘96-‘97)
Tapped by former CEO of PRC-DeSoto to advance corporate launch and cultivate relationships with major commercial and military aerospace manufacturers; contributed to acquisition of leading aerospace specialty chemicals company valued at $18M.
- Built startup from scratch to $8M annual revenue, generating 24%+ YOY improvements
- Designed and implemented company website, corporate image, and marketing/branding campaigns