- 31995 Paulo Vi Brazil
- [email protected]
- More than 22 years of experience in Projects and Product Management working in companies of Information Technology segment.
- Solid professional experience attained by working in different segment companies: integrator, distribution and multinational companies such as Samsung Electronics, CHS Brasil and Sisco Sistemas e Computadores.
- Large experience in product management, distribution channels, pricing, competitive analysis, press relations, sales promotions, strategic programs and technical marketing. - Teamwork and results oriented.- Knowledge in retail, distributor, integrators, OEM and corporate channels. - Solid technical background. Graduation in Electronics Engineering and postgraduate degree in Business Administration.
- Professional with features of high commitment, loyalty, pro-activity, transparency and adaptability.
- English fluency.
Executive Product Management Meeting - Samsung Electronics, South Korea, 2006.
GSBN – Global Samsung Business Network Training - Samsung Electronics, South Korea, 2005.
Cebit – International IT Fair - Hannover, Germany, 2005 and 2006.
Executive Product Management Meeting - Samsung Electronics, Mexico, 2003.
New vendors development fair - Latin Channels - Puerto Rico, 1999
Epson Product Managers Trainning sections - Miami, 1998
Product Senior Manager responsible for Computer Monitors and Hard Disk Drives Product Managers, Market Intelligence, Training and Funds Evalluation and Payment teams inside IT department.
- Product support to Sales teams;
- Product pricing and mix definition, P&L anlysis, competitors strategies analysis;
- Preparation of Reports about market prices, sales, chanells inventories, market share participation;
- Main contact regarding Samsung channel program Canal Azul;
- Official spokesman for IT Division.
- Direct report to Sales Director and Business Unit Director.
Responsible for a group of Product Managers and Product Specialists.
In my Group of Products were HP, Epson, Lexmark, Okidata, APC, Sony, Samsung and LG.
- Responsible for sales planning (mix and volume) and product strategies (mix and marketing strategy).
- Personally in charge of Hewlett Packard products management (printers, computers, servers and storage products). When I started with HP line they were the 4th vendor (1998) in terms of revenue and in 2000 they became the 1st vendor.
Worked in Sisco for 9 years experiencing since hardware design until Product Marketing.Main attributions:
- Hardware design specialist
- Manager of Product Engineering department- Support for Sales and Marketing dept (Intel and RISC)