Associated Recruiters specializes in contract Recruiting Projects and full time placement solutions for the IT and Professional Services industry.
Project samples since June 2008
June 2011 – Present
Strategic Account Manager and Sales Lead West-OU
Full Desk Recruiter
Aligned to the West-OU Sales Service Line and responsible for all hiring of Business Development Executives, Alliance sales, Presales, Field Marketing, and Specialty Sales roles. GEO include; Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angles, Denver and Phoenix.
Responsible for understanding the hiring demand for the West-OU, meet frequently with Executive Leadership to review pipeline, make hiring decisions and to determine recruiting priorities.
Completed over 20 projects since June 2008, sampling of customers include:
Microsoft Consulting Services-Redmond, WA (2 projects)
- Supported MCS West, sourced SharePoint Resources, Architects, and Technical Account Managers.
Microsoft Federal Services Division
- Sourced and Recruited FT Consultants with active TS/SCI and POLY (ISSA) security clearance.
Resolute Solutions- Seattle, WA
Resolute is a technology (MS Gold Partner) consulting firm offering solutions based on MS technologies
- Recruited SharePoint Architects, Business Development Managers and Practice Directors
Adjoined Consulting-Atlanta, GA
(Acquired by Capgemini)
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
- Lead SAP Director supporting the Technology services Group for SAP, Oracle and People Soft.
LaserCraft Norcross, GA- LaserCraftis the leading designer, manufacturer, and provider of laser-based detection and measurement systems, full turnkey citation processing services, and complete traffic code enforcement solutions.
- Sourced and Recruited ASP.NET Developers (VS 2008 3.5)
OmniLink Alpharetta, GA (multiple projects)
OmniLink Systems offers the most accurate and reliable platform for powering location aware mobile devices and applications
- Sourced and Recruited Product Design Engineer to lead projects from initial concept, prototyping, development, verification, sourcing, manufacturing and finally with support and quality assurance.
Oversight Technologies Atlanta, GA- Oversight Systems, Inc. is a privately-held, Atlanta-based software company whose continuous transaction monitoring solutions help Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries solve problems related to governance, risk and compliance.
- Sourced and Recruited Sustaining Engineer, Pre-sales Engineers and Account Executives (S.E., N.E. and West Coast)
Secure Command, Inc. Fairfax, VA- Secure Command has developed a patent-pending, revolutionary technology for protecting computer workstations from Internet attacks
- Responsible for Sourcing C++ Engineers and Quality Assurance Director
Carpenter Technology-Reading, PA- Carpenter is a leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of wrought and powder metallurgy stainless and specialty alloys.
- Design and implementation of Recruiting Process, customized sourcing strategy and Taleo Business Edition implementation for this $2BB company
- Retained Search Consultant for key leadership roles.
nuBridges Atlanta, GA-nuBridges is a leading provider of software and services to protect sensitive data.
- Recruited C++ Developers, Mainframe Consultants, Director of IT, VP Product Development, Customer Support, QA Engineers, Data Security and Director of Managed Services.