Group Learning and Development Manager
Phoenix Medical Services
- Managed the budget (including a significant Apprenticeship Levy) across all Group members for the learning and development function ensuring costs were controlled to deliver effective solutions.
- Re-focused, developed and managed the eLearning offering across the business working closely with content and system providers to address development needs. This included the implementation of a new eLearning offering to the whole Group.
- Recruited, established and managed a new Operational Training Team to address the needs of our Supply Chain operations.
- Managed relationships across the Group with key stakeholders ensuring that we understood and delivered against the needs of the diverse range of businesses.
- Managed relationships with external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers and developed relationships with suppliers into productive strategic partnerships.
- Set the strategic direction for Learning and Development which impacted on 7,000 plus employees.
- Managed a substantial Outplacement Programme as part of the most significant Transformation Project undertaken by the Group and ensured a focus on addressing individual needs.
- Represented the UK Group at Pan European HR Management Meetings engaging with colleagues across 27 countries to formulate strategies.