Loiter Apparel and Accesssories
Loiter was founded by two ex-cons, a couple Hebrews (non-practicing), three ladies of easily-swayed morals, four fried chickens and a coke. Basically the concept was this: First one to pass out loses, last one standing takes all - a heart-attack is automatic disqualification, plus you lose your stash and pay for your own damn ambulance ride to the hospital. That's how it all started until my Mom came home wasted one night, started a brawl by dropping a haymaker on our buddy Jim, all hell broke loose and we got evicted. So, with nothing to do, we started selling effed-up apparel to minorities, manual laborers and underage drinkers and, lo and behold, Loiter Apparel and Accessories was born. Loiter is a collection of completely custom-manufactured, top-shelf quality items designed by artists, generally-talented-individuals, scandalous villains, shady Spaniards and busty Bavarian women all over the world. We continually add new products to our catalog as well as new categories so if you do not see something you can't live without, you will soon.
- Assisting the CMO in Market Research
- Working with Neilsen Media Group to Analyze T-shirt Marketing Trends
- Contact Ad Publishers to purchase media
- Built a Social Media marketing plan including a Facebook Fan Page, Myspace Page and twitter account.
- Developed a guerrilla marketing campaign to generate media attention