Delivering security awareness training to associates.
Detail-oriented, highly skilled Information Security Analyst with over 15 years of expertise in information technology including risk management, unauthorized access, and malware prevention, detection and removal. Innovative problem solver whose strong critical thinking skills yield forth inventive and effective approaches to the organization. Consistently achieving and surpassing objectives through creative dynamic contributions of organization, communication and leadership capabilities. Able to flourish in a fast-paced, exciting environment where precision and productivity matter.
Transitioned from the Data Center Operations Group to Information Security Group. Responsible with overseeing NBTY’s Vulnerability Management Program. This includes assessing the security of systems deployed including, external web servers, internal servers, workstations, and point of sale systems.
• Evaluate system security using advanced tools such as Nexpose and Metasploit to identify and confirm system vulnerabilities, assess the severity of these issues and resolve weaknesses with responsible stakeholders with remediation plans
• Manage SIEM Solution and track incidents in our internal ticketing system
• Executed whole disk encryption to protect notebooks
• Collaborate and maintain ongoing security policies and controls to strengthen NBTY’s security posture
• Control endpoint security utilizing Symantec Endpoint Protection in a global environment
• Responsible for Internet proxy configurations, policies and reports
• Document the architecture of information security systems
• Create documentation to assist associates with the enrollment of security services
• PCI Compliance V3.0
Responsible for deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting servers in the data center along with remote branches and subsidiaries. Managed over 1500 physical and virtual servers.
Installed CCTV systems on weekends for 30+ customers and maintained, upgraded, repaired systems.