Village Roadshow Theme Parks
- Development of reliability plans to ensure performance, quality, safety standards are achieved and sustainably maintained within the park.
- Overseeing the maintenance teams and being responsible for the safe, compliant and reliable operation of all moving plant (amusement), infrastructure, and fixed assets.
- Responsibility for setting and delivering of annual maintenance budgets.
- Under the direction of the Head of Maintenance, support and contribute to the development and implementation of systems to improve and sustain performance, safety standards, compliance within the technical services team.
- Support external/internal audit processes ensuring legislative compliance and implementation of improvement practices in line with Safety Case commitments.
- Knowledge of legislation, standards and codes of practice relevant to moving plant, amusement devices and typical park infrastructure.
- Responsible for the maintenance and technical services functions within the park, to sustainably maintain a safe operating environment, maximising operational availability and assets longevity, within budget.
- Implement strategic analysis of site facilities, infrastructure and asset life cycles, to maximise availability.
- Awareness and commitment to continuous improvement of guest experience, park presentation, quality & presentation, and reliability & safety.