Project Engineer/ Junior Project Manager
- Managing the design, supply, fabrication and installation of tensile fabric and steel structures throughout the project life cycle. (Car park shade structures and Stadium roofing).
- Closely manage the design, engineering and detailing process, developing and testing design alternatives to reduce costs, ensure projects compliance with engineering standards and technical requirements.
- Create and monitor project Programs, updating it as needed and proactively addressing schedule and budgets issues to minimize impacts.
- Supplier selection, coordination and performing quality inspections to ensure client expectations are met.
- Coordinating with site supervisor throughout the installation to assure the program is on time and working proactively to resolve any site issues.
- Developing an open, professional and transparent relationship with clients, always having the client satisfaction as a priority.
- Accurately tracking the budget, forecasting and reporting for Operation Manager.