Junior Project Manager
Dynamic Structures Ltd / Canada
- Assist the project management of two world class innovative roller coaster ride projects throughout its life cycle. Owning the management of projects work packages.
- Act as process facilitator on the day to day project tasks, proactively removing impediments and coordinating project team.
- Monitor project progress to ensure a successful delivery, including ensuring necessary information flow between departments to meet project milestones.
- Highly involved with technical aspects of the project, support the integration of different engineering disciplines (Structural, Mechanical, Electrical).
- Support Project Manager with customer technical and logistical requirements/ expectation identification and communication.
- Developing and managing verification and testing projects.
- Coordinate with contacts across company departments as required (such as purchasing, quality assurance, production, drafting...).
- Manage and assist with the creation and updating of the various project planning documents and project reports, both technical and non-technical.
- Implementation and management of client’s RFI register, decreasing 55% in response time and increasing client satisfaction.
- Active member of the Joint Health and Safety Committee.