Independent consultant working with mid-sized organizations on strategic marketing initiatives to create and improve brand positioning and revenue generating programs. Projects included:
- Ohio Masonic Home: serving as President of Masonic Aging Resource Center to support Ohio Masons with their quest to age-in-place. Duties include: evaluating current business and call center operations, statewide program education, vendor selection/contract negotiation, customer relations, analyzing data and trends to guide plans for staffing/services/products, customer service training, and ensuring division goals are aligned with organizational operations and philosophies. (Did join organization as a full-time employee after consulting with them, but position was eliminated due to restructuring).
- HC Management: Healthcare Management organization focused on long term care. Duties include: state wide marketing plan development, public and client relations, development of community partnerships, sales and marketing/customer service training. Participate in employee recruiting, on-boarding and continuous improvement.
- Confidential Healthcare Organization: Large multi-state healthcare operator that is interested in starting a hospice division. Duties include: market analysis, opportunity forecasting, budget preparation, regulatory/compliance education and analysis.
- Confidential Medical Supply Distributor: Worked to increase brand awareness and develop new partnerships. Manage all aspects of on-line branding including website development, social media engagement and brand reputation management.
- ViaQuest, Inc. (Did join organization as a full-time employee, but position was eliminated due to restructuring needs). Vice President of Ohio Hospice. Restructured Ohio Hospice programs to focus efforts on geographical zones with highest needs. Established new partners (physician, nursing facility, community) to increase referrals and overall state census by 10% in three months. Strategically coordinated efforts to reduce CAP liability. Provided education on hospice compliance, ethical marketing practices and regulatory requirements.
- Leaderstat: Completed assignments as Interim Nursing Home Administrator with Leaderstat clients throughout state of Ohio.