I-MAN / JR. Party Chief
BOWMAN CONSULTING GROUP
Bowman Consulting Group, surveying as an Iman / Jr. Party Chief. Mainly we handle all aspects of pipeline survey from routing, prelimb, ROW, and asbuilts on the construction side along with redesign and engineering for Markwest. Other projects were setting up control, boundaries, and topos for well pads, and topos for the Portsmouth bypass. We are also safety trained for Williams Energy, Range Resource, and ODOT plus FERC, Firstaid/CPR, OSHA 10, & Veriforce.
● Jobsite safety number one priority.
● Provided construction support on several lines in WV, PA, & OH ie, ten miles of 54 miles Majorsville 12” NGL, 15 lines in Cadiz & Hopedale plant, 3200’ LL to Gharam 12” well pad to distribution line, 9800’ Bame 20” to distribution line, 5 miles of 34 miles Bluestone 8” Ethan line. We also worked on Trilith, Kennedy, XTO, Cadiz to Hopedale, Royal Oak, and Plesniack lines.
● Vehicle and equipment maintenance..
● Covered up to five different contractors and nine crews dropping pipe on our spreads on several jobs at one time.
● Delegated work to three other crews on a 15 mile spread.
● Handled daily reports, tallies, asbuilds, redesign ditch, mirroring the LOD to property boundaries, topos for Bores, locating utilities, power lines drainage, structures, roadways, & ect.
● Trained new hires on equipment.
● Communicated with all inspectors to make sure all numbers and stationing was up to date.
● Covered main line, ties ins, valve sites, launcher and receivers, plants, compressor stations, well pads, line markers, line locating, and restoration.