Paul excels at creating and executing strategic new revenue and growth opportunities. He has expanded the footprint of the billion-dollar Architectural & Design and Building Industry into multiple competitive emerging domestic and global markets. In progressive roles leading organizations as large as $100M + in the Luxury Architectural Materials and Building Industry
Paul has set growth records, pioneered new markets, devised innovative solutions to complex business challenges, and built high-performing teams that consistently exceeded corporate objectives. "Over the past decade I've lived and worked abroad, traveled to 36 countries for business, collaborated with leading A&D firms and prestigious clients in some of the world's most progressive cities and markets."
Throughout his career Paul has been recognized as a conceptual thinker who excels in confronting unique situations and carving out simple solutions where no templates exist. He has consistently recruited the right people for critical opportunities, creating the environment and providing the tools for them to excel. As a result, his organizations have been able to seize emerging opportunities quickly and to achieve exceptional results under challenging circumstances.
Paul is a recognized leader in the architectural design industry. Specialties: Growth driver and change agent who creates and executes strategic new revenue opportunities for both emerging domestic / global markets and existing corporate structures. Exceptional judge of people and talent, repeatedly making good hires and creating and motivating teams to extraordinary performance.
- Paul is looking to bridge three primary roles of responsibility, District Sales & Marketing Management , Operational Management and Strategic Business Development at Mid / or Senior level leadership roles; Immediate value offered.
- Senior Sales & Marketing leadership and strategies with proven performance metrics that drive business development initiatives and brand recognition.
- Domestic and Global network of A&D Industry professionals, national accounts and key corporate clients that are “ready-made” relationships and immediately available to “plug & play” into multiple market segments with the ability to travel from 80%.
- Cooperating and collaborating with senior executives – Cross-functional team management experience, operational and organizational structuring designed to perpetuate sales, and marketing agendas and increase company sales volume.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent organizational, presentation, negotiation and closing skills. Naturally curious and innovative; Ability to think creatively when problem solving
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and charisma – Strong entrepreneurial spirit. Tenacious and flexible, willingness to learn and open to all possibilities.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced team environment / comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and solution-oriented