Customer Insight Analyst/Customer Experience Leader
- Nominated for both Local Shining Stars award and national Platinum Awards.
- Liaising with senior management to obtain a consistent approach to MI reporting.
- Ensuring a smooth connection between different teams and levels
- AD-hoc MI queries and Excel/VBA requirements
- Using SQL to build reports to assist in delivery of KPI
- Spotting trends in workflow and volume to assist in work management
- Mapping a go forward way of working in a constantly changing environment
- Producing and maintaining user forms in excel and access for data collection. (Trackers)
- Produce and analyse MI for senior stakeholders to assist with capacity planning
- Aid in the delivery of savings and reduce future spend.
- Track workflow through different department and spot gaps
- Mapping future tasks and claim position based on previous trends
- Producing a daily dashboard showing outstanding positions
- MI Suite showing all targets for different teams and handlers split by unit, team and individual level.
- Aiding Departmental leaders with Weekly bullets to Senior stakeholders
- Dealing with customer feedback with a view to changing processes
- Dealing with customer complaints in line with FCA guidelines
- Managing a team to improve customer experience
- Provide insightful and engaging insight to customers views