- Family and Friends
- Staying Fit
- Software and Webdesign
- Wake boarding
Software and hardware profficiency
Microsoft Exchange Server 2008
Adobe Creative Suite
Knowledge base of Heavy Equipment
Networking ( Hardware )
At W.O. Grubb I serve as the only employee in the I.T field. Serving six branches and 375 employees. After two years i have upgraded the entire network backbone topography of W.O. Grubb's infrastructure.
This is a "small" schedule that I have implemented to help our branches coordinate our large hydro cranes.
Jan 2011 - Present
I/T Manager / Chief Information Officer/ Large Crane Dispatch / Building Maintenance
Information Technology, Business Process Management, Network/Systems Management, Solutions and Integration.
- Manage and Maintain 6 branches / Users with I/T needs.
- Manage 375 Verizon Users, Cellphones / Migrate all users from Blackberry to Android.
- Schedule large hydro cranes / Communicate with all dispatchers using Microsoft Projects.
- Building Maintainence and Renovation - Work with contractors to renovate and upkeep of all properties.
- ALL electronics hardware, cell phones, DVR cameras.
Since Starting in January 2011- W.O. Grubb had little to no technology integration. Here are a list of accomplishments;
- Complete server build-out for entire company running Microsoft Server 2008 R2 on Virtual Servers.
- Integrated scheduling software into W.O. Grubb's daily routine.
- Managed and Contracted over 1 Million dollars worth of renovations to office buildings. (photos attached, dispatching desk) Design/budget/schedule all employees out of existing building while new space undertook renovation.
- Manage all hardware in the company.
- Manage all Ez Passes
- New software Technology ( accounting systems, CRM, and dispatching/service software )
- Setup FTP Site for all service and salesmen.
- Implement, manage and support our help desk.
May 2007 - Jan 2011
Project Management assist / I/T Manager Richmond/ Sales
Bigge Crane and Rigging Company (Richmond Branch)
Multiple Role Objective
Plan, execute, and finalize projects within budget and scope objectives. Acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members in order to deliver projects on time and according to plan.
I/T Admin - Richmond
- Administering and maintaining network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
- Hardware Maintenance and configuration.
- Troubleshooting network and hardware problems.
- Adding and removing Active Directory Users.
- Server Setup - Aid in configuration of servers.
- Server security.
- Team Assist in Major upgrades and roll-outs.
Team role in bidding/quotation process
Preliminary Field Observation / Route Surveys - Heavy Haul Transport
Planning and Scheduling equipment and man load to supply job - upon project award
Assist in team effort to generate larger customer base
- Responsible for annual trade show budget ; consistently stayed within budget and eliminated many unnecessary expenses from previous year.
- Stayed current on industry changes and products.
- Oversaw the shipping of all trade show materials, including booths, graphics, displays, literature.
- Coordinated pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies.
- Defined and managed critical timelines, identified deviations and suggested potential solutions; ability to think outside of the box to resolve unforeseen issues or conflicts.
Apr 1995 - Mar 2007
Field,Shop Laborer / Office Admin / I.T. Admin
American Heavy Rigging & Hauling Co.
Started in grade school working after school helping out around the shop and in the field doing various tasks.
- Job Loadouts - Using overhead cranes, forklifts, rigging to loadout.
- Equipment upkeep - Painting, Cleaning incoming equipment
- Yard organization
- Equipment tracking
American Heavy Rigging saw a benefit to having someone computer savvy work in the office, after a few years I added a full network, email , custom built computers for engineering department and started working my way out to the field to help with route surveys, project bidding, sales, and implemented technology into each department.