OBJECTIVE:To obtain a growth position in Media, Management, Marketing or Public Relations that is complimentary to my skill set and prior experience.SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thirty Two years Management, Marketing and Sales experience within the Music Industry.
- Manager/Partner/Owner of Radio Promotion, Publicity and Music Marketing company for eighteen years.
- Ten years experience in Web Site Design, Graphic Design and Web Content Development.
- Broadcast Radio, Dance Club and Internet DJ for twenty years.
- Extensive writing capabilities, including advertising copy writing and promotional material creation.
- Versatile and adaptable, with analytical skills to make work environment efficient and profitable.
- Effective working individually, as a cooperative team member or team leader.
- Comprehensive promotion and public relations experience with major label and independent acts. Extensive “grass roots” marketing skills covering Radio, Press, “the Street” and Social Networks. Mainstream marketing and advertising skills in Radio and Television.
- Tour Manager for three different music tours throughout the United States and Canada.
- Artist Management, Music Marketing and Promotion experience since 1983 encompassing intimate knowledge of the music industry and how to get things done.
- Disc Jockey capable of generating enthusiasm and motivating a live crowd.
- Voice Talent capable of providing a range of accents.
- Creative Web Site and Graphic Design ability. Extensive knowledge of several graphics programs, including Photoshop, Corel Draw, PhotoPaint and Wordpress. Video editing experience.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office family of products.