service delivery manager
ERP project & service manager for store operations to coordinate the daily RUN & CHANGE between stakeholders, IT-management, product owners and external local & international solution providers for a topology of +500 stores (workstations and servers).
- Support project portfolio management, analysis of risks & impact of demands onto the business & IT layer (infrastructure & architecture).
- Translating business requirements into IT demands; managing and monitoring the projects to deliver new products and services (monitoring and reporting from start-up till delivery) by means of using the different instruments (Change Advisory Board, an international sourcing model of delivery teams, suppliers, test acceptance teams, product owners & stakeholders).
- Change and release coordination; responsible for the implementation and industrialization of changes.
- Set-up of test strategy plan: per change request collecting the user requirement specifications, set-up of the test scenarios, organization of the test environment (technical, functional, test team, timeslots), monitoring & follow-up.
- Coaching all teams (internal & external) towards process improvement of service management.
- Support to set-up the business continuity management process & disaster recovery .
Result: Quality improvement of services & sourcing model