Patrick Van Reenen
Owner and founder of PVR Data & Network Specialists
Jan 2014 - Present
Owner and Operator
- Began business under sole proprietorship.
Jan 2013 - Jan 2014
- Same tasks as first job.
- Made all major technology purchases.
- Created and maintained an active inventory for all computers and computer related items.
- In charge of logistics, as well as implementing strategetic solutions for all departments, even sales.
Jan 2012 - Jan 2013
- Maintained all Network Aspects of company
- Managed a Network of around 100 computers at all times
- Responsible for maintenance of 3 physical servers.
- In charge of maintaining Outbound Dialer for over 100 agents
- Handled all Pc purchases, upgrades and troubleshooting
- Handled all situations retaining to technology.
Jan 2009 - Jan 2011
- Studied all major manufactured firewalls, and how to create correct policies.
- Learned Encryption
- Studied common manipulation procedures of cyber criminals
- Studied how to stop those procedures from occurring.
- Began fluently testing apps and websites for security flaws, revealing either important information of the business, or even worst, of the companies customers, and how to stop that from occurring.