CORPORATE ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE MANAGER
Jan 2015 - Sep 2015
INVERSIONES Y REPRESENTACIONES POLO S.A. C
A State Transportation comapny based in Peru. Managed and Organized a bus transportation finance and accounting departments.
Presenting cash flow projections and monthly cash flow. Annual financial audit of various group companies. With development of Internal Control Management and Control of Revenue Management. Support in the calculation and payment of taxes, Additional Tax on Net Assets, General Sales Tax, etc. Management and Organization payment schedule with all suppliers Payment Management and contract negotiations, Analysis and interpretation of Financial Statements and Balance Sheet. Balance cross between cash accounts.
Managed a team of 7 accounting assistants also a team of 4 finance assistants. Manage financial, operations and strategic support to the business.
Sep 2013 - Jun 2014
SECURITAS S.A. C
A security company based in Peru, providing security and monitoring services. My task of internal and external Financial Controller.
Areas reporting me direct: Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Logistics, HR, Sales, Management and IMS(Integrated Management System). Responsible for the International Business planning, accounting and MIS department across Peru. Responsible for Taxation, budgeting, forecasting and reporting, local government financial, logistics and business reporting. Management reporting package to Group Management together with Adhoc-analysis and a close co-operation with the country controllers to constantly develop and improve the management reporting. Analyze and review the reporting from our country/division. Responsible for Securitas Financial Model and the implementation in new and existing countries Utilized Hyperian Financial Management (HFM) ERP system and be part of due diligences, set up Scorecard for the country/division, set up instructions and manage the Business Plan and Budget process from Group down to branch. Constantly improve the management package month by month, year by year and introduce better and new KPI's. Providing financial, commercial and strategic support to the business. Preparation of management information from source data. Involved in Business Planning, P&L, Balance sheet and liquidity planning. Setup, Intercompany transfer pricing, contracts and standard pricing to facilitate lowest tax/benefit.
Inhouse Senior Accountant
Jun 2012 - May 2013
DELLA MADIA S.A. C.
INHOUSE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT Providing financial and tax consulting to various companies,(SWATCH, POLYARQ, etc.) analyzing financial statements and management of SAP Bussiness One for local and Internacional reporting.
Financial Statement Analysis, Fixed Assets control, application of depreciation and application of IFRS and IAS. Crossing balance between balance sheet accounts. Maintain accounting systems with updated information records buy, sell, provisions of invoices, notes, leasing, posting invoices, insurance policies and other obligations of each of the companies. Evaluation of documents for detraction, perceptions and withholdings. Evaluation of payments, writing checks in SAP system, cash flow management, bank reconciliations day, analysis of accounts payable and accounts payable and receivable, and cash support area. Review and analysis of diaries collections, among other records. Provide customers with their financial analysis reports including bank conciliations, bank reconciliations and accounts at the end of each month. Online Operations Management(BBVA Cash and TelCredit). Analysis, preparation and assessment of taxes monthly. Management and PLAME PDT, review and control of Accounting Books. Dynamic Table Management, management indicators and all kinds of reports in Excel at an advanced level, and use of diverse information technologies easily. Handling of accounting records in an organized and smooth, as well as their review before being archived. Support for collections management High performance in typing of documents. Customer quickly and efficiently as required, costs, reports and financial assistance in meetings with various entities in English and Spanish. Audits and spending livelihoods verification.
Corporate Director of Finance and Auditor
2007 - 2011
QUICKWAY FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC.
A Accounting, Finance and Auditing Firm based in Utah, United States, provides services to small, medium and large businesses In the US and International based in Europe and Asia. expeirnced in non-profit organizations and charities. Business experience in the fields of:
Areas reporting me direct: Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Logistics, HR, Sales, Management and IA
- Improvements in Internal Control and Tax Planning, focused on Fixed Assets
Internal controls and reports, including implementation of new Fixed Assets software.
- Improvements in the ERP, obtaining a reduce of five working days in reporting time of submit
the Financial Information to Corporate Office, and also improvements in Internal Control of
Finance and Operation Areas.
- IFRS implementation for local books purposes.
- Utilized the One Page Strategic planning tools in conjunction with the Plan and Project plan.
- Supervised multiple Finance and Accounting team members during the completion of duties and performed review of work papers prepared by team members.
- Responsible for implementing GAAP processes and procedures across a wide, multicultural environment
- Managed preparation of financial statements, targeting specific expense improvements in cash flows and station budgets
- Responsible for company AR. During tenure, increased collection activities by 97%. Effectively managed corporate budgets by divisions
- Ensured timeliness, accuracy and effectiveness of financial management reporting to lenders, federal, state, foundations and external auditors. Includes Financials Statements, Statement of Cash Flows and Weekly Sales Pacing Reports and Cash Flow Forecasting.
- Represented the company to financial partners, financial institutions, investors, foundations, senior executives, external auditors, and public officials.
- Negotiated and supervised company benefits, insurance programs, leases and legal affairs.
- Performed financial Due Diligence for business and station purchases.
- Oversaw absorption and integration of new e-commerce coupon business.
- Reduced annual bad debt companywide from 9% to 3% in one year via implementation of new processes and additional internal controls. This resulted increase Cash Flows of 10%.
- Reduced corporate operational costs by 35% through effective operational resource restructure.
- Built close relationships and improved teamwork with Division Manager’s.
- Integrated Programs Primavera P4 and JD Edwards.
- Reviews and presents audit results and recommendations for improvement to management, within planned time a scale, that meet customer expectations and ensures the utmost efficiency during the audit work as well as the validity of the opinions expressed.
- Interacts with Management at all levels within assigned areas.
- Ensures an effective preliminary survey to permit the adequate preparation of audit teams for the engagement.
- Performs an engagement Risk Assessment to focus the audit activity on those areas of major risk to be included in the audit work program.
- Acquires knowledge of new risks for one or more business process.
- Provides training.
- Negotiates audit proposals with customers.
- Prepares financial statements, consulting and interoffice audit
- Bookkeeping, Budgets, Money Movement, Costs, Financing, Factors, Business Reviews, Annual Reports, Data Entry, Bank Reconciliation and Credit Cards, Monthly Reports, Monthly Closing, Daily Deposits, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
Senior Manager-IRS Division
Jan 2006 - Jan 2007
IRS(Internal Revenue Services)
I Managed the Federal, State and Local State Tax Mergers and Acquisition practice for all the Private Western Region, which includes oversight of all Western Mergers and Acquisition projects, worked on Federal and state tax due diligence engagement teams for corporate and Private Equity clients, assisted in the identification and development of tax efficient acquisition structures, worked with clients legal counsel to implement structuring during the deal closing process, assisted with federal and state tax provisions and developed.