Senior Service Technician
JACQUES SCOTT GROUP LTD(Island Supply) - Cayman Islands
- Perform installation, maintenance, servicing and repairing duties in different project assigned by department manager.
- Carry out preventative maintenance activities on equipment for the company's major clients.
- Responsible for visiting onsite with other technicians for the commissioning of machines.
- Meet with customers to negotiate and finalise projects.
- Engage and supervise sub-contractors as needed.
- Assemble small and large Kitchen equipment-cold rooms, dish machines, ovens, coolers etc.
- Provide technical knowledge to customers for proper operating of equipment, by conducting training sessions.
- Troubleshoot machineries of complex nature and resolve issues.
- Source equipment and replacement parts locally and overseas.
- Perform plumbing and electrical activities as needed on assigned projects.
- Oversee the service department in the manager's absence.
- Expand the company's client base by prospecting for new contracts and jobs.
- Attend training sessions local and overseas.