Pingster was a startup company I set up with a friend during my placement year. It focused on providing opportunities for children to improve their digital making skills through the use of a collaborative online platform. We developed multiple prototypes liaising with designers and developers, and tested within the market over a two year period.
My primary role focused on business development, raising investment and negotiating strategic partnerships. I raised £27,500 for our enterprise in my final year of study.
- Santander Universities Enterprise Award £2,500 (Feb. 2014)
- Honeycomb Create Award £5,000 (Oct. 2014)
- Invest NI Propel Accelerator Programme £10,000 (Jan. 2015
- TechStart NI 10k Proof of Concept Fund £10,000 (May. 2015)
- NISP Connect Invent Finalist (May. 2015)
- Enterprise Ireland Student Entrepreneur of the Year Merit Award (June. 2015)