Research Director, Wholesale Banking
Served as an industry thought leader at a leading financial services research and advisory firm. Conducted primary research and produced written reports focused on industry trends, strategic business drivers, and technology solutions related to small business banking and commercial lending.
- Published research includes small business cash management, electronic payments, delivery channels, and customer relationship management. Research also includes commercial and small business global lending trends, loan origination, relationship profitability and pricing, and enterprise content management.
- Established strong client relationships through continuous advisory research services including product strategy, business development, regulatory impact, competitive analysis, and product management and marketing.
- Delivered speaking engagements at industry and client conferences including BAI National Loan Operations, BAI Remote Deposit Capture, TowerGroup, Digital Insight, Metavante, Fidelity National Information Services, Harland Financial Solutions, and IBM.
- Supported business development activities through prospect calls, vendor briefings, and marketing activities including press mentions in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, American Banker, Bank Systems & Technology and Bank Technology News.
- Contributed to 20% increase in Wholesale Banking revenue from 2006 to 2008 by expanding commercial lending and small business banking client base.