- Marketing Planning and Control;
- Market Research;
- Marketing Services;
- Industrial Marketing;
- International Marketing;
- Organization and Management of Companies;
- Marketing Communication
March 2016July 2016
English Language Course Degree
Marketing - Degree
Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração do Porto
September 2002June 2012
Agrupamento de Escolas de Moimenta da Beira
Entrepreneur/ Sales Manager
Lyfetaste - Wine With Spirit
Lyfetaste is a global distribution platform developed by Wine With Spirit, a Portuguese wine producer whose mission is to bring Enotainment to the world and combine innovation in the way we produce, sell and drink wine with the experience of a centuries-old industry.
-Sale of branded products through digital platforms;
-Sell the brand products directly to the horeca channel.
-Offer the business opportunity to all entrepreneurs who wish to work autonomously;
-Management of social networks.
Portuguese Volleyball Federation
- Responsible for Partnerships and all external contacts;
- Responsible for the management and organization of international Volleyball events in partnership with the International Volleyball Federation;
- Responsible for the management of Associations and clubs.
- Define, propose and implement the brand marketing strategy ensuring its operation;
- Creation and implementation of events:
- National Volleyball Championship 2016/2017 , 2017/2018
- SuperCup 2016, 2017
- Portuguese Cup 2016/2017 , 2017/2018
- Beach Volleyball
- World Championships
- Women and Men's National Team
- European League
- National Beach Volleyball Championship 2016/2017, 2017/2018
February 2016October 2016
Account and Brand Manager
- Conduct prospecting and solicitation of new business opportunities;
- Prepare appropriate proposals for clients, projects, financing projects and associated methodologies and processes;
- Accompany the client throughout the business development process, from the interview to an implementation.
Sptember 2015January 2016
Câmara Municipal do Porto - Porto Lazer
- Insertion and knowledge of work life;
- Knowledge and implementation of the Marketing Plan in the areas of Sport and Culture;
- Collaboration in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns directed to the citizens of the city of Porto;
- Preparation of the Marketing Plan in conjunction with the objectives outlined in the QMS and analysis of the respective indicators;
- Participation in the articulation between the sports department and the communication department
September 2016October 2016
Jun 2016October 2016
Brands sales promoter:
- Johnson's Baby
- Wills Gin;
- Gelatinas Also;
- Promote products to potential consumers;
- Direct contact with consumers;
- Development of selling techniques as well as trading techniques
January 2015January 2016
Marketing and Communication
- As a member of the Communication Department AEISCAP:
- Newspaper "A Coluna"
- Dissemination of all AEISCAP events as well as partnering for them;
- Merchandising Fair.
October 2015 December 2015
Sc Hospedeiras e Eventos
Hostess in events:
- Night events
March 2015March 2015
U2Work Santander Universities
Promoter of the Event at the various Universities of Porto.
- Responsible for managing the Facebook page ISCULTURAP;
- Disclosure of all event information (inside and for ISCAP), as well as responsible for an external team responsible for photographing, filming and publicizing the event.
May 2014July 2014
Communication Team- ISCAPADELA SPORTS ISCAPADELA DESPORTIVA
- Disclosure and creation of the event image
March 2014March 2014
QSP - Consultoria de Marketing
VIII QSP Summit "O Multichannel Opportunity"
January 2013January 2016
Executive Director of "A Coluna"
Newspaper " A Coluna" - AEISCAP
Academic Journal with the aim of bringing the whole academic community closer to AEISCAP.
October 2013September 2016
Jornadas de Marketing ISCAP
- Coordination of the Partners team:
Responsible for all contacts with external entities with the aim of giving the highest quality to the event.
- Coordination of Communication Team:
Responsible for the dissemination of the event;
Responsible for the management of the site and facebook; Responsible for the sale of tickets and points of sale.
- Coordination of the Speakers Team:
Responsible for the contacts made to speakers as well as the construction of the Panel of the same ones.
November 2012December 2015
Marketing Course Committee
Responsible for solving / minimizing questions about the marketing course and reporting the same to the various organs of the Institute.
March 2013January 2015
Liga Portuguesa Contra o Cancro
Banco Alimentar Contra a Fome
"Your smile is your logo. Your personality is your business card.
How you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark."
Planning and Organization
Criativity and innovation
Level : Native
Level l: A3
Levell : B2
Nível : C1