Senior Director - Sales Engineering Cloud and Infrastructure
Leading team of cloud and infrastructure architects and specialist across the Eastern US and Canada with a revenue goal of over $188M
- Consistently exceeded targets with year over year revenue growth:
- Financial Services: Growth FY12-FY15: 35% Quota FY13-FY14: 120%, FY15: 135%
- New England: Growth FY14: 25%, FY15: 49% Quota FY15: 101%
- North East: Quota FY15:101%
- ES East Growth FY16: 47%
- Rapidly promoted within first 12 months with increased responsibility and territory
- Engaging as the Executive Sponsor in key transformation clients, opening relationships in new clients and netting in over $15 million in revenue and three new clients.
- Orchestrated the development and field roll out of a Private Cloud solution providing a catalyst to modernize customers investments, led to over $10 million in additional revenue within territory.
- Transformed engagement model to maximize resources, increase customer value and footprint through architectural and value based selling principles. Increased average deal size by 25%.
- Empowered as the Enablement Lead across North America. Championing field needs and priorities. Launched enablement programs to address skill gaps including weekly enablement series.
- Mentored and promoted seven individuals into higher roles, one into management roles.
- Recruited by GVP as Chief Community Officer, transforming client and community engagement through volunteerism and philanthropy, driving 3,000 hours of services within organization
- Created a culture of open, collaborative communication lifting overall employee engagement, recognized by executive leadership and measured by high retention and revenue attainment.