Proven communications professional with more than ten years of experience devising and developing winning communications strategies. Excels at concept development, writing, brand building, and media strategy. Adept at engaging and motivating a multi-disciplinary team of communications professionals. Skilled at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Creative thinker who is especially competent at developing and delivering effective communications strategies with measurable results. Very involved in new media strategies and content, including social media.
2002 - Present
Vice President, Creative/Communications
- Develop and manage a Creative/Communications Department that has earned a national reputation for creative excellence.
- Oversee all aspects of agency creative/communications, from concept through to completion.
- Work directly with many of the region's, and the nation's, largest organizations to develop engaging and effective employment brands.
- Manage agency's internal branding initiative and oversee all aspects of agency website design and content (www.alstin.com).
- Contribute content as featured writer on agency blog (http://blog.alstin.com/author/thestartingblog)
- Awards: During tenure, agency has won more awards for creative excellence than any independent employment communications agency in the country. Awards won include: three Athena Awards from the Newspaper Association of America; one Philly Gold Award: and more than thirty Creative Excellence Awards from the Employment Management Association.
1994 - 2002
1987 - 1989
Director of Health Services
Directed all aspects of account service to our large roster of health care accounts.
1985 - 1987
Worked directly with many of the agency's largest and most demanding clients, assisting them in all components of account management.
University of the Arts
Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
Bachelor of Arts
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Minor in Fine Arts
cum laude graduate