Global Product Manager
GE Global Exchange Services
Market leader in B2B supply chain management. Managed cross-functional team of network engineers, software developers, procurement, technical writers, security analysts and launch leaders for deployment in a data center environment. Led team presentations to supper level management for project approval and funding. Six Sigma team leader for new product introduction. Adapted COTS and open source applications for use in a 7X24X365 operations spanning 3 data centers in the United State, Amstelveen and Hong Kong. Managed change and configurations by using corporate Peregrin systems. UNIX, MVS, Oracle, proprietary applications.Directed Internet security projects for this global leader in outsourced supply chain management including VPN managed security services, single sign-on and PKI. Led worldwide deployment effort with POP in 80 countries.Conducted market research, business analysis, usability testing and project planning, performing analysis of alternative technologies and build-vs-buy decisions..
- Led 6 Sigma program resulting in $8M cost elimination over 3 year projection.
- Led risk assessment team to control schedule, cost control, configuration management and ITIL.
- Led P&L of $100 million in electronic commercial services inclusive of messaging; collaboration and legacy integration.
- Created new technology training programs on trends and protocols inclusive of seminars, webinars, and awareness programs.
- Developed revenue retention and conversion program for targeted $1M product line.