Senior IT Executive with an outstanding background in leading and delivering world-class enterprise-wide solutions over the past 30 years. IT experience includes: Global Strategic Leadership & Operational Management, International Program & Project Management, Solution Architect, Solution Delivery and Management Consulting.Program/Project Management and Consulting experience on over $85 million in projects in multiple industries including: Healthcare, Insurance, Hospitality, Education, Construction and Government.
- Over 20 years of experience in providing IT leadership and implementing transformative solutions in the Healthcare, Insurance, Hospitality, Construction Industries and Federal Government.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certified Project Management Professional (PMP) ·
- Program Manager/Project Manager for W3R Consulting at Excellus Health. ·
- Assoc. Partner & Senior Project Management consultant for CSC Healthcare & Health Sciences practice. ·
- Senior Project Manager at MaxIT(SAIC) ·
- President of an IT consulting firm specializing in IT Project Management and IT Solution Design and Delivery (PG & PG Services). ·
- Senior Managing Partner (Program Director/PMO) for an ERP, HCM & CRM consulting practice.Responsible for: senior level client relationship and communications; program governance and operation/financial management; strategic and tactical planning; development of project management methodologies, policy, procedures, etc.; project oversight and quality assurance (planning, schedule, budget, staffing, issues, risks, etc.).Software implementation services and partnerships with: Oracle/PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Salesforce.com, Siebel and Kronos. ·
- IT Project Management and Technical services for: ERP & HCM Implementations and Upgrades; Insurance AR/Billing and claims adjudication system software development and implementation; Information System software development, integration and implementation; IT Data Center design and implementation; and IT and Telecomm infrastructure design and implementation. ·
- Software Development Program/Project Management – using SDLC, RUP and other custom software development methodologies using mixed on-shore and off-shore resources. ·
- IT Security Management and Implementation of all ISC2 security domains (access control, application security, business continuity and disaster recovery, cryptography, information security, operations security, physical security, security architecture and design and telecomm and network security) via projects through my IT career. ·
- Outstanding managerial and IT technical expertise, and excellent communications, leadership and organizational knowledge skills demonstrated by over $85 Million in projects being completed in time and at or under budget working in a PMO environment. ·
- Former Managing Partner for one of the largest ERP and Human Capital Management (HCM) Healthcare consulting practices in the Healthcare IT consulting industry. ·Core/foundational technologies worked with include: Cisco, HP & Nortel network infrastructure technology, SAN/NAS , VMware, server virtualization and clustering, Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server DB and technology stacks from Microsoft, Oracle and IBM.