IT Supervisor & Team Leader (Health-Care)
- Demonstrated IT employee/organizational leadership skills in an IT infrastructure environment including an ability to lead major change and projects initiatives using technology as an enabling resource.
- Lead operational and strategic planning related to the IS infrastructure, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Lead efforts to create and maintain a solid, high performance, high availability architecture for the IS infrastructure.
IT Infrastructure Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of IT planning, IT infrastructure operations and services delivery gained through a minimum of 5 years progressive related experience in a complex multi-stakeholder IT environment. This includes strong technical knowledge of servers, networks, PC operating systems and associated protocols, standards, security/privacy practices and laws.
Technology Selection and Deployment:
- Demonstrated experience in researching IT issues, developing business cases and RFP’s for new solutions, selection and deployment of solutions including project and vendor management.
- Strong understanding of project management principles will be essential to your success. Monitor and manage risks related to investments including, financial, reputation and delivery
- Experience leading an IT service delivery organization including the ability to prioritize multiple, conflicting demands in a time-sensitive high pressure environment.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL or any other service management tools or processes is an asset for your organization.
- Monitor efficient working of support team and ensure optimal level of operational productivity in all processes and ensure compliance to all customer objectives and manage communication with various client groups to identify and resolve all issues.
- Exceptional abilities at mentoring and engaging others, empowering team and inspiring them to excellence. Organizational and management skills to manage large and/or multiple programs
Customer Service Orientation and Relationship Management:
- Exceptional customer services, relationship management, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Provide support to all IT processes and maintain exceptional quality in all products and develop materials according to customers and end user requirements and assist to resolve all complex issues for all internal and external customers.
- A commitment to continuous improvement principles including a commitment to excellence and the ability to facilitate innovation and creativity.
- Ability to form effective working relationships and communicate well with all levels including a client orientation and excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and presentation skills.
- Business Based Cost Justification / Case Study
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IS infrastructure and IS systems.
- Manage financial aspects of the IS infrastructure, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IS infrastructure spending and initiatives.
- Develop and implement IS policies and procedures for infrastructure architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, and service provision.
- Develop requests for proposals as required.