Career Transition Specialist
JOB CORPS / ODLE MANAGEMENT
- Provide initial and extended interviews and assessments with students to identify student's needs, interests, and abilities.
- Assist students in developing strategies & plans to enable them to find employment.
- Provide job search assistance to students.
- Provide follow-up on all student students to assess progress, identify support & needs.
- Engage with community employers for potential collaborations.
- Utilize forms of social media for student interaction.
(Position is under Contract with U.S. Department of Labor)