To "Keep Walking..." in a constant strive for perfection.
Currently, I am working on Cloud and Grid computing technologies. I have worked on both Private Clouds and Public Clouds. I have worked on open Source technologies as Condor, Hadoop, Xen Server and Nagios.
After joining Wipro, due to my interest in Web Designing and Web Applications development, I have worked/consulted/learnt with my colleagues and friends on various projects (they had been working upon). I have also done various projects pro-bono as my hobby.
I am a very fast learner and can pick up new technologies easily.
Travelling, Reading, Writing, Music, Movies and Blogging
Sep 2005 - Present
- Worked on implementation of Hadoop Clusters.
- Worked on a Cloud Computing appllication for an Automotive Systems Client for media computing on the Cloud. The project involved server side implementations on Python and Amazon Web Services.
- Conceptualized, Designed, Implemented and Administered Wiki for my Business Unit in Wipro Technologies.
- Worked on iPhone Apps Development.
- Worked in a 24*7 Support and Enhancement project for a large Hard Disk Manufacturing client. We provided support to the client's EAI Infrastructure.
- Worked in a project to port the existing EAI infrastructure from Solaris to Linux.
- Worked in project which dealt with implementing and testing multicasting in an EAI environment.