I am a research assistant with experience in the administration of a preliminary clinical research study. I was involved in patient recruitment, editing paperwork for Institutional Review Board (IRB) submission, collecting Informed Consent Forms from patients, conducting medical questionnaires, and performing data entry using Microsoft Excel. I am excited about getting an opportunity to work in the clinical research environment and being able to become more knowledgeable about this field.
May 2004 - Aug 2006
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Recruited twenty-one patients from multiple sites for participation in the clinical research study.
- Assisted in editing different research documents for Institutional Review Board (IRB) submission.
- Scheduled patients for taste-threshold testing sessions.
- Obtained Informed Consent Forms from the patients.
- Conducted Medical Questionnaires
- Performed data entry by using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.